JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe we need to get @JohnnyMac to model it for us, based on his picture up there.
I'm in! But I prefer this one. You wear it in front and nobody even knows you're wearing one....

1628654109351.png

There's always a European Man Satchel too...

1628654205755.png

I biked 16 miles round trip to downtown Seattle to work for about 7 years and had similar issues. Anywhere secure enough was buried in may bag on the back rack. One thing I was considering doing was putting an extendable baton on my front right fork. SPD bike cops do that and it seems like a good idea. I had a dude try to punch me off my bike once. Guy was wearing a leather bag on his head with eye slits in it, stepped into my path and swung at night on a bike trail. I was so pissed off I stopped and cussed him out, his cloths were baggy enough I couldnt tell if he had a weapon or not, and he ran off.

Last Edited:
Drawing from a Fanny pack is time consuming and impractical.
Maybe you can't draw fast from a Fanny pack but that is not true for everyone. I can draw from my hip pack in about 2.5 seconds if it's not under my shirt. From an OWB holster under a shirt it's about 2 seconds. 2.5 seconds, is that impractical too you. I'm not being an @$$, I'm genuinely asking.

Like I've said before, some holsters work for some people but not for others. Not all Fanny packs are made the same, maybe you just didn't dive into your 80s persona as deeply as I did. 😉

Maybe you can't draw fast from a Fanny pack but that is not true for everyone. I can draw from my hip pack in about 2.5 seconds if it's not under my shirt. From an OWB holster under a shirt it's about 2 seconds. 2.5 seconds, is that impractical too you. I'm not being an @$$, I'm genuinely asking.

Like I've said before, some holsters work for some people but not for others. Not all Fanny packs are made the same, maybe you just didn't dive into your 80s persona as deeply as I did. 😉
I had a fanny pack that was pretty fast to draw from, but IMO they scream "GUN".

Sorry this took so long to post but I thought I lost the Fanny packs. I found them last night.

CB8410B9-7FB3-4C5D-B35C-5440B65FD9A8.jpeg

The one on top is the one I use for my revolver. I don't have a trigger guard but don't feel the need for one. It also has convenient side pockets for speed loaders. It's not thin enough to wear under shirt but it so doesn't look out of place when I bike.

The bottom is for my Shield. I put a trigger guard holster inside. It's extremely thin, even with the gun in it.

B6B8F61A-F851-489B-91EF-99A6765D571F.jpeg
A6B1165B-7894-4BEC-9292-72DCC4CEF400.jpeg

First picture below is with the pack in the front. You can't even see it. I can't ride this way though. Second picture is how I wear it when I'm riding, on my right side. You can see a protrusion but it's not obvious. And if someone does notice and think it's a gun I don't really care. Still less obvious than a Sneaky Pete.

CC74ABB9-1C81-4CEF-8E43-F490C36DE585.jpeg
956C0CC0-510F-4A3E-B1D5-A85857C47393.jpeg

It can be worn on the SOTB also but you would need to spin it before you can open it. But since I keep it under my shirt no one knows I have a fanny pack on.

Sorry guys, no nudes. You have to go to my fans only page for those, 😉😆

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews