JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
pretty much not a computer guy but love firearms and talking about them.Stumbled across site a few months ago,check classifieds every so often so I thought what a great place to join.love to shoot,reload and hunt with family and freinds.spend the rest of my time working in the timber industry in the north idaho mountains.

Just sat down to see I never logged out.Have a lot of learning to do.Goal is to be able to figure out how to post pictures,buy and even sell some firearms.Guess its gonna be a bit but i'll figure this out.

............or wolf hunting....

Ya, them damn wolves and Little Red Riding Hood:rolleyes:o_Oo_O:(:mad::confused:

I HONESTLY do not get why people hunt wolves.........UNLESS they can't control them ANY OTHER REASONABLE WAY.........

Why shoot a BEAR? For a rug???????????????????????????????????????
..UNLESS they can't control them ANY OTHER REASONABLE WAY.........

I don't hunt.

But I do understand wanting to eat an elk, or a deer, or a pig/boar. They're yummy:D:)

Other than that, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:killing for killing sake is stupid, IMO.:confused:o_O

I know, I am a minority, now I know how the blacks feel:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:o_O

PS. Welcome to NWFA:D:D

Last Edited:
Ya, them damn wolves and Little Red Riding Hood:rolleyes:o_Oo_O:(:mad::confused:

I HONESTLY do not get why people hunt wolves.........UNLESS they can't control them ANY OTHER REASONABLE WAY.........

I don't hunt.

But I do understand wanting to eat an elk, or a deer, or a pig/boar. They're yummy:D:)

Other than that, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:killing for killing sake is stupid, IMO.:confused:o_O

I know, I am a minority, now I know how the blacks feel:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:o_O

If you are ever up north I would love to share some bear sausage with you,or maybe even a ham(oh my!ya like the one on a boar hog.)You may find its delicious.As for wolves they have WIPED our elk herds out,so we are controlling them.No I have never had the oppurtunity to harvest one yet(and yes for a RUG!)But when I get the chance, you bet I will and I wont apologize to anyone for it.Have a good day!

I don't hunt.

A bear rug? are you serious? obviously you have never eaten bear meat, let alone shot one. You don't shoot them for the rug son. You shoot them for the meat.

I've eaten roasted bear meat and I must say it was quite tasty.
I've also had cougar and beaver and while the beaver was quite greasy the cougar was just plain tough as old 16 pennies and plenty nasty. All the gravy in China and all the ketchup's of the world wouldn't have made that cougar taste any better.

I've known of folks who if it weren't for the wild meat on the table might well have gone through life as vegetarians.

I don't hunt either but for those that do for recreation or more for the necessity to do so I have no problems with that.

Watch out for those tree huggin' rainbow lookin' Hippies and other brothers and sisters of the EPA crowd or they'll legislate your jobs out of existence. That's what those people did to logging in my state.

Welcome to the forums.

I've eaten roasted bear meat and I must say it was quite tasty.
I've also had cougar and beaver and while the beaver was quite greasy the cougar was just plain tough as old 16 pennies and plenty nasty. All the gravy in China and all the ketchup's of the world wouldn't have made that cougar taste any better.

I've known of folks who if it weren't for the wild meat on the table might well have gone through life as vegetarians.

I don't hunt either but for those that do for recreation or more for the necessity to do so I have no problems with that.

Watch out for those tree huggin' rainbow lookin' Hippies and other brothers and sisters of the EPA crowd or they'll legislate your jobs out of existence. That's what those people did to logging in my state.

Welcome to the forums.

I was raised on wild meat and think it is very important to teach our children how to harvest,clean,and prepare game animals.My girls are 10 and 12 and enjoy everything from hunting to cooking everything we shoot.We cut and wrap ourselves when we harvest and have a great time doing it.More time with the family is awesome.The youngest one just finished her hunters safety course last weekend and we are already getting our gear together for the April 15th bear season here in Idaho.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top