JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm getting very worried about Grays Harbor/Chehalis system this year. With the exception of the Hump and the Westport boat basin nothing is opening until 10/1. Even then it will be silvers only, in many cases a 1 fish limit. This season was looking bad and now it has the possibility to be much, much worse.

And what I've noticed over the years is that when the river does open there's many kings in the river that have to get released and will die because people don't know what they're doing.

I've seen many people net fish knowing full well that it was a king and then throw it back like Jimmy Houston or Bill Dance.....:mad:

The regulations clearly state that the fish may not be removed totally from the water.o_O

Twice I have had ducks fly down my chimney and land in my fireplace. Luckily neither time there was a fire. Both times it happened during really bad storms. (no cap on our chimney). Ducks were ok, rinsed them off in the sink before we tossed them out the front door.

^^...Any particular bait you use when duck fishin'? Askin' for a friend.

LOL, you funny guy... Generally, when fall fishing it involves a tried & true technique called as "Cast n Blast". Regular tools for the trade are of personal preference but your grandpas upland bird hunting O/U would be wrecked in short order. Bait is 2 3/4 #4 in the chamber, followed by a #2 then 3" BBB for the long shots.:p:p:p Seriously.;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top