JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Hybrid, don't really own much in extras other than the mounts...

Pretty much any "do-all" can is going to have a lot of accessories. I have multiple pistons in the same caliber because of thread differences (thanks Sig for the left hand threads!) just for my Octane.

Some of the smaller manufacturers have cheaper muzzle devices/pistons, but you have to pay to play the game.
Oh, I'm not saying anything about the Hybrid. It's an amazing can for its ability to be used on almost anything. The similar 36M is on my radar for 2020.

My rifle can has roughly $100 muzzle brakes. So, I spent the cost of another can in mounts.

Friend was shooting it and the can had come loose. I usually check it every couple of mags. Doesn't take much deviation from the centerline of the bore even with a 45 end cap.

It was a really minor strike, SilencerCo sent me a free replacement. I probably didn't even need it but replaced it anyway so there's no impact on accuracy. Not that the Evo likes the heavies all that much anyway.

Oh Damn that sucks! Cheap way to learn that lesson for your friend. Will make sure I pay more attention when I am using my can next time!

No, thankfully. That can alone is easily $500-600 in extras...
yeah i got the hybrid. you can manage with the stuff it comes with if you dont mind direct threading it onto a rifle. it gets expensive when i decided to buy the ASR mount and muzzle brake mounts. worth it though. i could not ask for a better multi cal can.

comparing subsonic 300blk between my hybrid, a DD ISR(which BTW is AWESOME), surefire socom 300sps and silencerco osprey 9mm last weekend, none of us could tell a difference. im happy with it. im ready to start form 1-ing cans though.

Oh, I'm not saying anything about the Hybrid. It's an amazing can for its ability to be used on almost anything. The similar 36M is on my radar for 2020.

My rifle can has roughly $100 muzzle brakes. So, I spent the cost of another can in mounts.

Whoa! That's pricey, and I thought the SilencerCo ones were a bit overpriced.

I missed out but apparently the Blackhawk suppressors were made by SilencerCo and the mounts are the same, they discontinued them and retailers were blowing the flash hiders out for about $35 but I missed out on that deal but keeping my eye open.

I don't use the Hybrid on pistol since I have a smaller can but those pistons should be interchangeable (and also a little pricey).

I am contemplating picking up another rifle can in 2020 and looking and the Sandman, one benefit is you don't need access to the base of the suppressor since there's no locking collar (for running under a handrail).

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top