JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a pretty gun often taken afield
....too distracting for me to think of movie plots I've never seen....although the argument could well theorize such Camo pattern would disorient the fang&clawer in a way they couldn't focus on the otherwise invisible SmiteHammer awaiting instructions from a supurbly tuned neuromuscular response
I do wonder just how close the mechanical gizzards of different versions actually compare though, along with group size at various ranges.

I'm sure the difference is almost nothing. I do have the stainless and rosewood and the nitron and G10 grip version. They are identical with the exception of the grips. The G10 grips are much grippier than the rosewood which can be particularly slick.

If drenched in sweat during a predator attack, perhaps the G10 would stick in your hands better. Alternatively, the contrast between the stainless slide and blacked out rear sight let me acquire the rear sight much quicker than a black sight on black slide. :s0092:

I picked up a police trade-in for $519 with three magazines. It is in very good condition.I recently picked up four more magazines. It shoots very well. The night sights wok as well.

As for me.....
I got a P220 and several M1911s. I prefer the M1911s.

As for a carry piece? Considering.....concealability, lighter weight, GTG cartridge, etc...? Well, I have 9mms to choose from.

Aloha, Mark

Betcha won't stop @just.one
7 and counting

I had the first one, a 229, for about ten years before I got more.

I had been wanting one in .45 ACP to replace a Glock, but I didn't know SIG made the 227, then someone here offered a 227 Tactical for sale and it was all downhill from there. Then it was the Mk25, then a 2022 as a stash gun for the car, then another 229, this time in .40, then a heavily used 226 in 9mm, then a 224 in .40

I am thinking about a 365, but I would really hope that SIG makes a single stack DA/SA that size instead of a striker fired pistol. I like the SA trigger, the ability to carry with a round in the chamber and the hammer down, the restrike capability and the decocker - as far as I know, you just don't get that with any other system.

Last Edited:
Congrats on the P220! My brother carried one for years as a Deputy, then switched to a P229 n .357 Sig as a Detective.

New Sheriff just switched them over Glock 19 Gen 5s, which he did not like at all, until he qualified with it and scored higher than with the Sigs, lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top