JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Rimfire-erz

If you are shooting any of the pistolas listed below on the packaging, I would highly recommend this loader. It'only about $18 and works in a similar fashion as the Butler Creek 10/22 loader except im this case, the mag slides in and the rounds drop right into the mag.

No more sore fingers.

4DCD8310-7B9A-4647-95E8-EB9691F6D050.jpeg

Last Edited:
Hey Rimfire-erz

If you are shooting any of the pistolas listed below on the pacakging, I would highly recommend this loader. It'only about $18 and works in a similar fashion as the Butler Creek 10/22 loader except im this case, the mag slides in and the rounds drop right into the mag.

No more sore fingers.

View attachment 431406
I just got one of these today ... and it's awesome! Took a minute to tweak the set screw to get it to load a full 10, but now they drop right in. This is the best YouTube video for these:

They were on sale at Brownell's about a week ago.

For the 10/22 rifle mags ... I like this better than the Butler Creek version, and Bi-Mart has them on sale right now for $13. It comes as a set with a metal lipped 30-round magazine too.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads