JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like I always chose Lee, because they are the cheapest. I've used Redding, RCBS, and others, and Personally like the Lee the best. I reload for .357/.38, .45acp, .308, .30 carbine, .44mag, .400 corbon. Lee's dies all work great. For a powder measure, I use RCBS. Other stuff is kinda mix and match, whatever I picked up at gunshows and stuff.

You cannot beat Lee for dollar value....but if you want something that makes it all easy and smooth for the many many years of reloading with nice little features like polished expander ball, finger adjustable seating knobs,and just ease of use....REDDING is it......

Finger adjustable seating dies? Every set of Lee's I have include that feature. I never used the Lee expander because I use a Dillon or Lyman flow thru expander, but the rest of the die set is very user friendly. Check their ads, that's one of the things they push and it's true. I'll admit that I do not own a set of Lee rifle (bottle neck) dies, but I have many sets of Lee carbide pistol dies and I really like them.
I have one set of Redding pistol dies and admit they are first class.
Also, I have RCBS and Hornady rifle dies. I hate the why the expander holds the decapping pin. Why does that booger always want to un-screw...?

Last Edited:
Another vote here for Lee Products. They're cheap and work great! I've loaded lots of different calibers and have used other dies but no other dies have out performed Lee and Lee costs less!

svx------------Lee dies are best for the money and I would never hesitate to use them and do use them. They are all anyone "needs" and I have never had a problem with them in many years......:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top