JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
22LR, revolvers and pistols are both a lot of fun. So are 22 WMR's but not as easy to come gym, nor as inexpensive. I have an S&W model 617 6" barrel 10 round revolver; let's just say it is one excellent shooting firearm. Trouble free, even when dirty. I'm contemplating buying the 4" version too, I like it so much.

I think you guys have help me lean more towards the .22lr purchase. My concern with the 9mm would be having those clips on hand forever, where with the 22 I would never have to worry about that.

I am a big fan of Ruger myself, own many of their firearms and have always been happy. I was looking into the SP101 and the GP100. They both look pretty similar but I see one is a 8 shot and one is a 10 shot. I would have to handle them both before making up my mind.

I know I didn't want to get a stubby for my first revolver, and I also did not want to get a giant 6"+ as well. I think the 4"ish is a good compromise.
Charter arms makes a 4" in .22lr. I cannot attest to their current models, but my 1969 Pathfinder shoots very well.
As accurate as my S&W wheel guns in .22

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads