Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

First Post

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hill Daughtry, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Hill Daughtry

Hill Daughtry SW WA New Member

This is my first post though I have been lurking for some time now. I’m retired in Longview, WA to be near the regional cancer center. I’ve restored boats and brought a Corvette up to winning first place in its class at shows. Currently - I have renewed my interest in handguns. When “Old Shep” was just a pup my Dad and I did a lot of shooting in TX where we lived on a variety of ranches and farms. I have an S&W 910 and a CZ 75B. I’m watching for a Bersa .380 and an S&W .38 Special snubbie for a FTF in SW WA on the Firing Line, High Road, Glock Talk forums, and of course here. Thanks, Hill

2. sweetbeard

sweetbeard Beavertown OreGUN! New Member

Welcome.. My buddy has been on a bersa kick, he just bought a firestorm!

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome! My first handgun was a Bersa Thunder .380, great little gun.

4. Hill Daughtry

Hill Daughtry SW WA New Member

Thanks for the welcome. I managed to do things bassackwards. I thought I had a deal on a Bersa in another forum and ordered about $200 worth of Bersa stuff and then of course the seller flaked out. Live and learn...
    Hill

5. emanon

emanon SE Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome!:thumbup:

6. borrowedsig

borrowedsig Lincoln, Nebraska Active Member

Hello. I also restore cars with my father. Fun hobby.

Matt

7. Anoobie Knewberton 47

Anoobie Knewberton 47 Oregon Member

Welcome!!! Where do you shoot @ near Longview? I live in Rainier, and will most likely join Rainier Rod and Gun club, just interested in knowing if you know of any other good ranges.