JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just thought I'd say hi, and I'm glad to be a member of the northwest firearms community. I hope with my 25 years of extensive firearms experience. I can share some of my knowledge and be a beneficial member. I'm a father of 4, and I've been spending a lot of time training and preparing for emergency/survival situations. I'm not a doom and gloom kinda guy just a boy scout ( be prepared ), and would be happy to give my ideas and recommendations to anyone willing to listen. Did I mention I love guns too!!.

I'm not a doom and gloom kinda guy just a boy scout ( be prepared ), and would be happy to give my ideas and recommendations to anyone willing to listen. Did I mention I love guns too!!.

Welcome to the group!

It pays to be prepared and you are in good company here. Hope you train you four to enjoy the shooting sports and maintain the tradition.

It pays to be prepared and you are in good company here. Hope you train you four to enjoy the shooting sports and maintain the tradition.
19 adam. Of coarse I do. A very large part of my life revolves around firearms. What better way to spend time with your family, and teach your children proper firearms handling then time on the range or in the woods. In my book it doesn't get any better.

19 adam. Of coarse I do. A very large part of my life revolves around firearms. What better way to spend time with your family, and teach your children proper firearms handling then time on the range or in the woods. In my book it doesn't get any better.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson to Peter Carr, 1785. The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, (Memorial Edition) Lipscomb and Bergh, editors.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Funny you should send me this being as how it is posted on my wall in front of me. One of my favorite... and one I share often. Thanks.

Funny you should send me this being as how it is posted on my wall in front of me. One of my favorite... and one I share often. Thanks.

I'm big on the Founders. One of my ancestors lost his life on Lexington Green, 1775 after emptying his musket at the redcoats, and the rest of my family fought in the Revolution

My family has been here fighting for freedom since the beginning as well. Including one of the original signers of the deceleration of independence.

The Posterity of the Founders, for whom the Constitution and this nation were created. So says the Preamble

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top