JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just heard of NW Firearms from a family member today so I thought I would check it out. I am not sure if my family member is a NW Firearms member or not. We were out to lunch talking about guns and where to buy which lead into the topic of NW Firearms.

Typically I do not spend a whole lot of time on forums but I am always on the look out for the next good deal. I am also interested in additional firearm training, more than just going to the range and popping off a few rounds. Firing ranges which require cover and concealment as you approach and/or engage the targets. I do have quite a bit of formal training from years gone by but I have gotten a bit rusty since then. I would be interested in giving my rusty skills a tune up.

Talk you later

Thanks for the welcome!! Since it has been so long since I've been involved with firearms and as I mentioned, Rusty. I am looking for a good gun cleaning kit. I purchased a Springfield XDM a while back and love the hand gun. I certainly want to make sure I take care of it properly. For a lack of knowing what cleaning kit to purchase I bought a generic multiple use gun cleaning kit which leaves me with more pieces of equipment that I have no use for. With all of the extra pieces it still seems like there are some pieces of equipment that I should have to get into the nooks and crannies. I'd also be interested in hearing about your favorite cleaners and lubricants.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top