first post

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rotty, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Rotty

Rotty
    Skagit County

I just heard of NW Firearms from a family member today so I thought I would check it out. I am not sure if my family member is a NW Firearms member or not. We were out to lunch talking about guns and where to buy which lead into the topic of NW Firearms.

Typically I do not spend a whole lot of time on forums but I am always on the look out for the next good deal. I am also interested in additional firearm training, more than just going to the range and popping off a few rounds. Firing ranges which require cover and concealment as you approach and/or engage the targets. I do have quite a bit of formal training from years gone by but I have gotten a bit rusty since then. I would be interested in giving my rusty skills a tune up.

Talk you later

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner
    You'll Never Know

Have fun shopping the forum, and welcome!

3. gehrheart

gehrheart
    fidalgo island

Welcome! and a north ender as well!
    In the Skagit area?

enjoy the board lot of good things and good people here

in Liberty
    Gary

4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu
    Oregon

Welcome to the site! Enjoy!

5. Rotty

Rotty
    Skagit County

Thanks for the welcome!! Since it has been so long since I've been involved with firearms and as I mentioned, Rusty. I am looking for a good gun cleaning kit. I purchased a Springfield XDM a while back and love the hand gun. I certainly want to make sure I take care of it properly. For a lack of knowing what cleaning kit to purchase I bought a generic multiple use gun cleaning kit which leaves me with more pieces of equipment that I have no use for. With all of the extra pieces it still seems like there are some pieces of equipment that I should have to get into the nooks and crannies. I'd also be interested in hearing about your favorite cleaners and lubricants.