JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here it is folks, the first NWFA giveaway for supporting members! For those of you who didn't read the fine print when you donated (read: PhysicsGuy), as a show of appreciation we're going to hold giveaway drawings every three months for our Supporting Members. The quality of the item given away will depend on the amount of donations we've received the previous three months. If you're not sure how to become a Supporting Member, click the "Support the NWFA Community" link up above. You need not do anything to participate in this drawing, the names of all Supporting Members will be automatically entered. The number of 'entries' in the drawing depends on the level of your membership(s):

Bronze - 1 Entry
Charter - 2 Entries
Silver - 2 Entries
Gold - 3 Entries
Platinum - 5 Entries

If you have multiple memberships, your entries do combine. So, for example, a member with both Platinum and Charter Memberships would receive 7 entries total. For any of you who are looking to stack the odds in your favor, it is not possible to have two of the same membership :p

Moderators and Administrators are ineligible for these giveaways.

The drawing will be held the evening of December 23rd, 2008. Names will be put into a hat and one will be drawn at random by JennyC. If for some reason you wish to opt out of this drawing, please let me know.

So, now for the prize!

Our first giveaway prize will be.......

Wait for it........

A Mosin-Nagant 91/30 rifle, such as this one!

The rifle will be purchased through Andrew Ortwein of Ortwein International (coctailer on the board). For those of you local to Portland/Vancouver, you'll be able to pick it up directly from him and your transfer fee will also be taken care of. For those of you elsewhere in the Northwest, NWFA will be covering shipping costs to your FFL and $10 of the transfer cost.

Thanks again to all of you who make this site possible. Cheers and good luck!

- Joey Link

P.S. Here's a list of the members who are opting out of the drawing. I figure this should be public because their reasons for doing so are for the good of their fellow members. Thank them for increasing your odds :s0155:

1) coctailer
2) Sun195
3) sweetbeard
4) Weebs

============= Giveaway Results ===============

Here it is folks, congrats!

:s0155:

Great idea!! :s0155: Gave me a reason to load up on the donations. :D

(Better here than the "tax" man... 'eh?)

((And no, I am not looking, nor do I expect, for this to be tax deductible!))

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top