JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally attended and competed in my first IDPA match. I must say I had a great time, met some good people, and can't wait for the next one!

Originally I intended to go slow and steady, however, that fell apart on my first set of targets. Popper with a flip over target triggering a sideways oscillating target (I know my nomenclature is wrong, sorry). Had to shoot the flip over target quickly twice and then the oscillating target twice as well. No way to go slow and smooth!!!

I got a slow score, but that's what I was expecting. What I didn't get was a penalty for hitting a No Shoot target. Didn't hit any friendlies, eventually hit all the targets, and had no safety violations so I call that a win!

Finally attended and competed in my first IDPA match. I must say I had a great time, met some good people, and can't wait for the next one!

Originally I intended to go slow and steady, however, that fell apart on my first set of targets. Popper with a flip over target triggering a sideways oscillating target (I know my nomenclature is wrong, sorry). Had to shoot the flip over target quickly twice and then the oscillating target twice as well. No way to go slow and smooth!!!

I got a slow score, but that's what I was expecting. What I didn't get was a penalty for hitting a No Shoot target. Didn't hit any friendlies, eventually hit all the targets, and had no safety violations so I call that a win!

Thats great you had a good time!!

Where was the match at?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top