JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw a interview o CNN yesterday with Dan Gross, On the screen they had his statement calling for his resignation.
The first sentence said The CITIZENS of OR. passed sb941 for ubc.

Might as well get the first lie out of the way and go from there.

If the Sheriff resigns, perhaps its time we all resign.. Resign from being subjects to this treasonous government. Oh you know that old sayin', Live Free or Something.

First the Douglas County Sheriff will have to resign and then any other leader who challenges the authority of the authoritarian government.

Oh, I know this probably not the time for this comment, but how many people in our beloved NWFA community voted to put these Democrats in power last election because the "Republicans Want Our Guns". I was amazed at how many NWFA people I met who said Obama would be much better than Romney.

Even though I don't like Trump and many others don't either, how many naive people would be like "Oh I would take Hillary any day over Trump, she is very pro gun". I would take almost any Republican now. The Democrat party as a whole has made "banning guns" a de-facto decree of their party. Even, the once pro-gun Bernie Sanders, now says he will institute a weapon ban if he is elected to appease his terrified democrat sheep. Ironically, at his core, Sanders was probably more pro-gun than Trump. Even one member I know here on the forum (not naming names) says he will vote for Sanders next election, irrationally citing he was pro-gun in Vermont. Sadly, the problem I see is even the most pro-gun Democrat cannot be voted in , because his/her party will dictate their mindset.

Clinton, of course, is just a snake all the way around.. Anybody who votes for her, has voted for tyranny and oppression. Obama could have also been a much more tyrannical president had we not been saved by a Republican majority Congress.

I hate to say we , as a community, did somewhat contribute to this political mess. I hope we learned from our mistakes in the last "TWO" elections. You would have thought after two elections? I remember during the '12 elections how many people were defending Obama on the forum as one of our nations most pro-gun presidents. THey all shut up after Sandy HOok and he tried weaseling in the Assault Weapon Ban.

Last Edited:
If the Sheriff resigns, perhaps its time we all resign.. Resign from being subjects to this treasonous government. Oh you know that old sayin', Live Free or Something.

First the Douglas County Sheriff will have to resign and then any other leader who challenges the authority of the authoritarian government.

Oh, I know this probably not the time for this comment, but how many people in our beloved NWFA community voted to put these Democrats in power last election because the "Republicans Want Our Guns". I was amazed at how many NWFA people I met who said Obama would be much better than Romney.
and oppression. Obama could have also been a much more tyrannical president had we not been saved by a Republican majority Congress.

wonder how they feel now.. kind of like the obama bumper sticker "do you feel dumb yet"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top