JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally picked up my first Glock today. I wanted a full size .45 for a while so I found G41 MOS at a decent price and broke down. Hopefully I can get out this weekend and get a few rounds through it
62510856174__4B5E96B3-1FBD-4569-928F-BD2357FFCBCC.jpeg

I'm just impressed you found a firearm that you could buy!

it will be a great shooter for sure.
My LGS has about 6 different 10mm handguns for sale, including the G40, G29, and the Springfield XDM in both barrel lengths. Plus, the 10mm section of the ammo shelf is full.

They also have plenty of 9mm handguns available as well, including Glocks. Just no 9mm ammo.

I'm just impressed you found a firearm that you could buy!

it will be a great shooter for sure.
It was on Gun Broker with a buy it now so I jumped on it. I've been wanting one of these for a while but no local shops have had them in stock for a couple months now! Good thing I have a couple thousand .45 rounds already. Can't find ammo either

It was on Gun Broker with a buy it now so I jumped on it. I've been wanting one of these for a while but no local shops have had them in stock for a couple months now! Good thing I have a couple thousand .45 rounds already. Can't find ammo either

Sounds like your good to go. I had a 41 for a while and it was great. I consolidated calibers or I would still have it. :)

Congratulations. Glocks are hard to find right now. I resisted Glocks for a long time, but I have since owned several and they are 100% reliable. I ended up only keeping one of them, the G17. One thing you will enjoy is how the trigger improves with use. Mine is very smooth now.

My Glock has the MOS feature like yours. I recommend the Holosun 507C. You can toggle between several different reticles, it has an auto on/off. It will also lets you adjust the brightness manually, or it will adjust automatically based on ambient light. It's a lot of fun to mess around with.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top