First Glock Finally

HaveGun

Reactions
I’m just impressed you found a firearm that you could buy!

it will be a great shooter for sure.
My LGS has about 6 different 10mm handguns for sale, including the G40, G29, and the Springfield XDM in both barrel lengths. Plus, the 10mm section of the ammo shelf is full.

They also have plenty of 9mm handguns available as well, including Glocks. Just no 9mm ammo.

OP
A
Reactions
I’m just impressed you found a firearm that you could buy!

it will be a great shooter for sure.
It was on Gun Broker with a buy it now so I jumped on it. I’ve been wanting one of these for a while but no local shops have had them in stock for a couple months now! Good thing I have a couple thousand .45 rounds already. Can’t find ammo either

It was on Gun Broker with a buy it now so I jumped on it. I’ve been wanting one of these for a while but no local shops have had them in stock for a couple months now! Good thing I have a couple thousand .45 rounds already. Can’t find ammo either
Sounds like your good to go. I had a 41 for a while and it was great. I consolidated calibers or I would still have it. :)

Aero Denezol

Reactions
Congratulations. Glocks are hard to find right now. I resisted Glocks for a long time, but I have since owned several and they are 100% reliable. I ended up only keeping one of them, the G17. One thing you will enjoy is how the trigger improves with use. Mine is very smooth now.

My Glock has the MOS feature like yours. I recommend the Holosun 507C. You can toggle between several different reticles, it has an auto on/off. It will also lets you adjust the brightness manually, or it will adjust automatically based on ambient light. It's a lot of fun to mess around with.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom