JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for sharing the pictures and making me envious. Its going to be the end of March or first of April before I can hit the water. Knee surgery in 2 weeks:(. Once I've mended I have a 2nd kayak for anyone who wants to hit the lake with me.

Thanks for sharing the pictures and making me envious. Its going to be the end of March or first of April before I can hit the water. Knee surgery in 2 weeks:(. Once I've mended I have a 2nd kayak for anyone who wants to hit the lake with me.
I'll see you there! There is a good spot for trout I know of that gets good about then. :)
I have my own kayak if anyone else wants to join.
We're talking Hagg right?

Ouch Todd! So, what is it...Replacement, ACL or arthroscopic to trim the meniscus? Or? I'm looking at replacement sometime down the line. I might get two years before if I'm extremely lucky.

Be sure and post up if you're getting replacement. Those of us looking at the same thing are interested I'd think. One of my customers had replacement, she was doing very well in about 8 weeks.

Just arthroscopic for a torn meniscus. Its been painful enough, thank goodness its not a replacement. I had the same thing done to the other knee a couple of years ago. 4 weeks off work and then Im back at it. The frustrating thing is I don't know how I tore this one. I knew instantly when I tore the right.

Just arthroscopic for a torn meniscus. Its been painful enough, thank goodness its not a replacement. I had the same thing done to the other knee a couple of years ago. 4 weeks off work and then Im back at it. The frustrating thing is I don't know how I tore this one. I knew instantly when I tore the right.
Good luck with everything.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top