JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Introduced my other half to hunting this year, first day she could get out was today and after 3 hrs we did well. Not bad for a first buck :D

IMG_1159.jpg

Congrats!

At first I thought this was going to be about some first year noob going out dear hunting alone and got their first Buck alone.

I was going to write some nasty things in my post till I saw what the thread was about:D:rolleyes:.

I'll never forget the day I had my wife with me on opening day, we were sitting in the truck below a tall hill, waiting for daylight. The wife was sleeping! Some hunting partner :rolleyes:
I got out and wandered down the road a bit, as it was getting light. Soon, a four point was crossing the hillside above the road we were on. I shot it, and it flat dropped in it's tracks. I walked back to the truck expecting my wife to be awake. Nope. I got in and shut the door, then she woke up. LOL. I started the truck and we went down the road about 40 yards, then backed the truck up to the hillside. Wife asked me why I was parking like that. I told her, to keep other vehicles out. I left my rifle on the tailgate, and climbed up the hill. About 5 minutes later, I slide that deer right in the back of the truck and closed the back up. We drove away. I told the wife we was going to a better spot. Where there was a creek, for cleaning. She. Had. No. Clue. I shot, a deer!! Until I pulled it out from the back of the truck. Dang slacker :p

You're a lucky guy Gunnerboy. ;)
I hope your daughter takes after her.:)
Last time
I took my wife deer hunting, she followed me through the woods collecting pine cones in a paper bag.:rolleyes:

*Note: That was 50 years ago...o_O...I just don't take her hunting anymore.:D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top