JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in Multnomah Co, took my three hour class week of April 6th, applied for the permit, got fingerprinted on July 8th and received my CC Saturday Aug.22nd, exactly the 45 days they said it could take. About four and half months total. Guess they're pretty busy. Anyway I'm legal and I wanted to thank All here for good advise and deals.
Will

Hey Guys and Gals, CC'd the 642 Airweight these last few days. I really like it. I had got it for my wife but now I'm carrying it. :s0131:
I'm probably going to have to get another for myself. :DI Picked it up the other day here in town from a private party on the Forum. Thanks again for the great deal. Works really well in the Hume holster.

Getting a Utah license is a good idea. It's good in 29 or 30 states (it varies; you can check its status on the various packing websites) and will pay dividends well into the future. I read somewhere recently that the Utah Legislature was considering limiting the license to in-state residents only (doubtful because it raises a lot of money for the state), but you never know. Now is as good of a time as any to apply.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top