JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First car 1963 Ford Falcon Ranchero.
Current car 1963 Ford Falcon Ranchero and 2004 Ford Ranger 4x4.

Edit: Forgot 2003 Honda VTX 1800 and sometimes the wifes 2006 Ford Focus. Ive had many cars in between. Here's another thread about that......How many cars have you owned?

Last Edited:
First car: 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit.
Current Cars: 2017 Subaru WRX and 2005 Ford Ranger 2 wheel drive.

First:
1978 Honda Civic Non-cvcc
Beer bottle brown, repainted and added flake in clear coat.. was a beauty! Clean and immaculate. So quiet you could sneak up behind somebody walking down the road.

Current:
2010 & 2012 Prius
Aka: Undercover Prius

First: '72 Ford Pinto hatchback.
Current: '16 Toyota Tacoma (when I can pry the keys from the Missus' fingers).

Tacoma_151015.jpg

Fun Thread And Thank You ...

I am an Old Coot. Too many cars to remember. My first was a 1955 Buick Roadmaster. One hundred bucks. V8. Slush-a-matic auto tranny. Slowly rebuilt it in High School Auto Shop. Around 1964-65? Mom drove that reliable car to and from work for years. Wonder what happened to it? Collectable.

My most fun car was a pickup truck. A 1975 GMC 1-ton Crew Cab Duelly. Loaded. Corporation Yellow and White. Updated to disk type 8.5-19.5 tubeless tires. Do not laugh ... a transplanted swapped out 5 ton Chevy 427 V8 with a Fuller RT610 10 Speed Roadranger. Air range shift. Fun to shift.

Did I mention the hard to find 1550 Spicer End Yoke U joint for the Spicer 70HD rear end? Fun. Custom drive shaft.

Current daily driver is a throw-a-way 1986 Suzuki Samurai Suicide Baby 4x4 Jeep. Carb. Pretty much stock. Excellent condition. No rust. Stock suspension. Where can I find a straight retro, breaker point ignition distributor for my Suzuki Suicide? Almost EMP and CME proof. Working on that. :)

First: 1963 Dodge 1/2 ton ex Forest Service truck that I bought for $300 at a government auction in 1970. It had 50,000 miles on it. I drove the bejeezuz out of it and sold it for a grand in 1972.

Current: 2013 Ford Focus ST. It still surprises me that I haven't gotten any tickets in it. Its so fun to drive.

First was a $300 1976 Lime Green Rusted Chevy PU with straight six and three on the tree. Doors sagged so bad I broke numerous drivers windows trying to slam door tight. :)

Today I drive a 1999 Ford Expedition when playing and a 2016 Black Ford Taurus Limited when working and traveling.

IMG_2099.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads