JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Joined what as a lifetime member?

And if you happen to know where these people are going to be collecting signatures you should go down there as if you're there to sign it and just stand there explaining why they are wrong and waste their time. Don't start any fights but we should have a right to tell them in person why they are wrong.
Oregon Outdoor Council.

Oregon Outdoor Council | Restoring Hunters Rights In Oregon

Well the thing is with the signatures, these greasy
progressives wouldn't exactly be inclined to tell us where
they intend to be collecting. Much of it would likely be from their congregations. I don't exactly have the time to go hunting these surrender monkeys down. That's why I am supporting OOC, SAF and OFF. If I had the time, no job and no family to worry about, I'm with you. However, many of us have responsibilities and obligations which makes it tough to get out there and duke it out for the causes we believe in. However, we do what we can, when we can.

Last Edited:
Oregon Outdoor Council.

Oregon Outdoor Council | Restoring Hunters Rights In Oregon

Well the thing is with the signatures, these greasy
progressives wouldn't exactly be inclined to tell us where
they intend to be collecting. Much of it would likely be from their congregations. I don't exactly have the time to go hunting these surrender monkeys down. That's why I am supporting OOC, SAF and OFF. If I had the time, no job and no family to worry about, I'm with you. However, many of us have responsibilities and obligations which makes it tough to get out there and duke it out for the causes we believe in. However, we do what we can, when we can.
tell me where. I have the time.

So... I have a question. The petitioners are emanating from churches and petitions are being signed by congregation members. This is political activity. Doesn't this mean they are no longer entitled to tax exempt status? Shouldn't the Feds get after them?

So... I have a question. The petitioners are emanating from churches and petitions are being signed by congregation members. This is political activity. Doesn't this mean they are no longer entitled to tax exempt status? Shouldn't the Feds get after them?
Makes sense to me.

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Also, I don't want to see anyone get into some trouble for going down there, because they will say you were looking for trouble. The best plan of action is legal action. At least for now.

Good news but think about it. We need this win because it's pretty obvious that given longer they'd get that many signatures and if it's on the ballot it's going to pass.

We need to change the discussion here or get a lot of new voters. We are going to lose next go around.

Joined what as a lifetime member?

And if you happen to know where these people are going to be collecting signatures you should go down there as if you're there to sign it and just stand there explaining why they are wrong and waste their time. Don't start any fights but we should have a right to tell them in person why they are wrong.

It is illegal to interfere with a signature gatherer. They will know this and most likely try to catch us interfering with them.

But it is illegal for them to tell a lie when collecting signatures. In their own signature gatherer training information they say that this law is exactly like what is in Hawaii and that is a straight lie because, though our laws are extremely worse than Oregon in current form, you can still buy and own a Ar15 or AK47 with as big of magazine as you would like.

You catch them telling that lie, they just committed a felony. And it invalidates every signature forum they signed when collecting signatures.

Good news but think about it. We need this win because it's pretty obvious that given longer they'd get that many signatures and if it's on the ballot it's going to pass.

We need to change the discussion here or get a lot of new voters. We are going to lose next go around.

This is why nation wide all democrat gun owners need to vote republican as a single voter issue to teach the liberal anti gunners a lesson, and then you can go back to your left ideology after trumps second term, and he will get it! ...........your "Blue Wave" turned out to be a "Salty Acidic Tear Drop" so save your guns because you cant fight the Trump at this time

You're 100% right, although I'm not sure we're out of the woods yet.. One more big one this year by some little nazi and we're all toast.

To your point, since we're the only ones that know anything about guns, we need to keep a sharp eye out for whack jobs that are about to lose their sh*. We need to see it and head it off first, wherever possible. In almost every case where an atrocity happened there there were clear warning signs, and an awful lot of people did nothing... We know damn well these soft-pedaling bleeding hearts are never going to single out the problem children like they should. They prefer to nuke the entire shooting community.

I think we have a chance to beat it at the ballot box if it gets that far. Don't give up.

This is why nation wide all democrat gun owners need to vote republican as a single voter issue to teach the liberal anti gunners a lesson, and then you can go back to your left ideology after trumps second term, and he will get it! ...........your "Blue Wave" turned out to be a "Salty Acidic Tear Drop" so save your guns because you cant fight the Trump at this time
Now that is a plan!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top