JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
wife surprised me on our tenth anniversary with a benchmade north fork. I never knew deploying a blade could be this smooth. also surprised by how light the knife is. truly impressed.

20191206_001527.jpg 20191205_221642.jpg

Looks like a great blade. I've got some old Gerber Buck knives that are holding up so well I haven't purchased any of the new offerings. I bet you'll have great luck & longevity with the new gift.

I like the old Gerber blades. have a few of the fixed but with pocket knives I usually go cheap. have enjoyed crkt and others but always end up misplacing them. will keep a close eye on this one and thank you.

now that is a good idea. love to accessorize lol. I do love the vz operators I have on one of my 1911s dont think I've ever thought to look for them for the 938. have just seen the hogue.

just found apair of cool hand starburst pattern g10 grip that would look great. never heard of them before. see all black vz but half the material and more expensive then the ones on my 1911.

loved the defender but never seemed to carry it over the sig or my colt commander. yup thinking some new grips are in order. been carrying the sig for years. she deserves some love.

I'll post pics for sure. sadly here washington auto is a big no no. I've wanted an infidel for years.
What!!!!! You're in a prison state no autos! That's just wrong! :eek: it should be a crime that they make it a crime! So only single shot spring assisted pistols to huh?:confused:

Run away! Idaho has some great laws! And herd property was cheap! In Oregon I carry my fixed blade 7.5 inches and a non concealed auto! :confused: God bless Oregon but we are getting close!

we have a plant in pocatello owned by my work. if I could talk the wife into it I'd seriously consider it. whole west coast is going to hell. feel bad for the folks east of the cascades having to deal with our crap.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top