JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Purchased my first AR - Ruger SR556.
I have only used one once or twice before.
I really enjoyed the one I got - The trigger pull was very nice and it handled very nicely. Felt like a glove in my hands. My wife even enjoyed that it was fairly light and little to no recoil.

While I sighted it in for the Back up Iron Sights - I am waiting for the scopes I ordered for the gun.

This looks like a fun gun.
Now I understand why people have these things

ya...it makes my "testies" hurt already !!!! enjoy yourself with your "NEW" little gun ! LOL !!
really though , let us know what your "range report" is.... i'd love to have one ,but money a little tight right now. i even told the wife i'd buy it for her ! she says..... heres a check , and go make the house payment, so you have a place to keep the guns you already have......... GO FIGURE ? LOL!!

steven

Sorry PDXSparky - I have not set up a photo bucket or honey bucket account - what ever it is called.
If yo know of someway to insert the picture - I will try that

Just rememebre what Honey bucket is - guess I would not be posting any photo's there

Piggy back system - I ordered a Leopold MArk AR for the longer shots and then I am setting a BUrris Fast Fire? to the side for the shorter range stuff. Basicaly at close quarters - turn the gun slightly and use the Burris - but for longer shots - use the scope.
Should work good for items like Practical rifle and other competitions/. I used someone elses one day and liked the set up

Sorry PDXSparky - I have not set up a photo bucket or honey bucket account - what ever it is called.
If yo know of someway to insert the picture - I will try that

You can upload photos to NWFA.

Click Reply
Click on the Go Advance button at the bottom of the reply box
Click Manage Attachments
Follow directions.

If that fails, email the photo(s) to me and I'll post them for you.

Here is the picture .
Manual sites are folded down
I am waiting for the hi power scope - Hopefully Monday. Got the Burris Fast Fire Friday.
Hopefully by next weekend it is set up and sighted in.
Will take a nother picture (s) when it is with scope

SR556.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top