JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yea, if they're coming for domestic abusers, I'm probably not going to speak out.

And if they come for me next, because I'm the only one left, well then I guess there were a lot of pieces of bubblegum out there.

Hey guys, it only takes a pissed ex-girlfriend. But if you have a good lawyer it should only take 2 years and $20k to get it all cleared up. Nothing to get upset about.

I can't believe people are so self absorbed that they don't see big liberal brother coming to infringe on their right of self defense. Do they actually think "gun control" is about stopping crime? Stalking is already illegal! Like all anti 2nd amendment laws they only hurt the good citizens! How stupid can people be? No one is worried about the rights of some coward who beats up women, it's when we who don't lose our rights on the association that because we have the capability of being a stalker, that's the outrage!

Should you or I be treated as if we were rapist because we are equipped to rape? Maybe they should cut off our penises because it's possible we could turn into rapists? It's actually not too far off an analogy, remember, there are some women who say all heterosexual activity is actually rape. Do you want them to have the power to cut off your johnson?

People need to read lines 10-12. you only need a restraining order for you to lose your rights and the courts like to give those out like candy on Halloween. If the wording only included convicted I doubt there would be any problems.
I am sorry if you don't think this is not important because it may not affect you.. until it does.

no apology needed, if I get to the point where I need to worry about restraining orders, I will have bigger problems than whether or not I can have guns.

If you guys feel that this will indeed take away rights and guns from innocent people, perhaps a list of wrongly charged people can be compiled in the future to get these laws repealed, and a precedence set. If that is the actual out come, there will be hard data to support it.

I believe there has already been 1 and the DA declined to charge the lady who caused it. I dont have any source mats, someone else here might chime in with them.

To me there is one premier political issue . . . THE 2ND AMENDMENT . . . Then the rest of the Constitution!!!! Every other issue is far,far down the in importance!!

Sheldon

I know of a case where the judge made a prohibition against possession of firearms a part of a restraining order despite the fact that the requester did not ask for it in her motion before the Court!!!!!

This leads me to believe that this will be included as "boiler plate" in any RO granted in the future. :rolleyes::eek:

And now the president is apparently outlawing bumpstocks. I wrote him an email telling him how wrong it was to start calling objects evil, it's opening the doorway to total gun confiscation.
Obviously what needs to be outlawed is criminal behavior! This is a turn towards the end of America, but history won't say that.

There's a certain sadness in all of this. The loudest liberals will be able to sooth their collective conscience by passing laws that do absolutely nothing to change what sick people will do to others. They will rail against patriots and others that they neither understand, not even pretend to care about, while all the time bragging about how they "did something". Their crowning glory will be depriving law abiding citizens of their rights while protecting schools with gun free zone stickers on doors and windows. Thing is, they'll be emboldened by their "victory" and seeking additional restrictions that do nothing but inflate their egos. Pretty sad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top