JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I appreciate the heart and passion TNL has for doing the right thing, as well as endeavoring to teach and instill "outdoor" ethics in those who simply may not "know any better".

;)
Thank you, Sir!

Funny you mention "may not know any better". Because once upon a time, I knew better, but simply didn't give it much thought and didn't think it was a big deal. But after seeing the crap over and over again, and the frustration of wondering what is wrong with people who do this, I got more serious about "knowing better"!

Thanks, Man!

It was pretty cool, eh?!! Not as many as I had hoped for, but I think the weather had something to do with that. It was really encouraging to see a strong showing of donation support, for such a small group! I really appreciate all who came and all who contributed! Odds of winning were pretty good!

The talk from the forest officials was great! It was really encouraging to hear of their support and encouragement to the volunteers and our efforts!

And how 'bout that song?!!! Oh, you haven't heard it? Should have been there!

Okay, here it is. The Trash No Land Song. A little song of celebration for recreation. (Keep in mind, no donation dollars were spent on the production of this song or it's video. And yes, I agree, I need a better computer and some software to make better quality stuff. But it's what I got. The photos are a little blurry when it converted to a video and I found out it's because of my computer, not the photos. Otherwise, the original looks great and I hope to use a better computer to reconvert it soon).

Enjoy!

Sounds great! Alot like Hank iii, just with a better message.

Well done! :)

Yes, to quote the group in this thread and at the fund raiser, the energy of the group will hopefully keep growing and expanding. It will take a tremendous amount of effort to get this turned around.

We had a great time at our First Anniversary Fundraiser Event, this past Sunday Feb 18th. Raffled and auctioned all the prizes, met great people, heard encouraging words from our Forest Officials and ate good food! It was fun!

The cold weather and threat of snow held some back but those who showed were dedicated to the cause!
Thank you to all who attended and all the vendors and individuals who donated! Your support for Trash No Land and the work we do is very much appreciated!

Certainly, there is always an opportunity to help us further our mission by clicking on the donate button on our Facebook page or our website at trashnoland.org

Now, let us begin our 2018 Spring/Summer season!

Recreate well, my friends!

Event 1.jpg

Event 2.jpg

Event 3.jpg

Event 4.jpg

Event 5.jpg

Photos by @FordPrefect . Thank you Mr. Ford!​

Actually, I haven't had much time to do that yet. Thanks for the mention!

I did get Trash No Land set up and verified as a Charity Non-Profit with Benevity. From what I gather, if an employer is signed up and offers Benevity to their employees, the employee can chose a non-profit organization of their choice and donate a specified amount each month from their paycheck. The donation can be enhanced if the employer matches the funds!

Pretty cool program and I'm glad this organization is helping!

Soon, I'll be adding the Benevity info to our Donate page on the website, along with the other options to support Trash No Land (eBay, Amazon Smile, Facebook Fundraisers and PayPal Auto Debit).

Thanks again, Rem!

We had a great time at our First Anniversary Fundraiser Event, this past Sunday Feb 18th. Raffled and auctioned all the prizes, met great people, heard encouraging words from our Forest Officials and ate good food! It was fun!

The cold weather and threat of snow held some back but those who showed were dedicated to the cause!
Thank you to all who attended and all the vendors and individuals who donated! Your support for Trash No Land and the work we do is very much appreciated!

Certainly, there is always an opportunity to help us further our mission by clicking on the donate button on our Facebook page or our website at trashnoland.org

Now, let us begin our 2018 Spring/Summer season!

Recreate well, my friends!

Hey @Cogs , I just installed the trigger group I won. Took it down to @SportingSys and they let me use their tools and bench. Had a great time. Thanks for your hard work :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top