JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for any reviews for First Aid or Tac Med classes, trainers or companies. Specifically looking for hands on training of tourniquets, bullet wounds, knife wounds, puncture wounds, patient stabilization, and probably more information that i don't even know about.

I haven't found any trainer's calendars that have anything in the future, I would be looking for one in April or May.

I would love other suggestions, or any good reviews of classes. Feel free to PM me any negative experiences, I'm not looking to put any one on blast.

On March 10th, Firearms Academy of Seattle is having Frank DeYoung back for his "Emergency Treatment of Gunshot Wounds and Related Trauma" class. Frank recently moved to Wyoming and has been a staff firearms instructor at FAS for many years in addition to being a paramedic.

I've taken the class twice as Frank is one of my favorite instructors on and off the range. It's really a great class and I'm not sure when he's going to come back to teach it again.

Emergency Treatment of Gunshot Wounds and Related Trauma

The only one that I am personally familiar with is PreHospital Trauma Life Support, PHTLS Courses Not sure what your current experience or cert level is. It would likely cover some of the training you are looking for and you should be able to find a class locally.

I can tell you that if you get stabbed in the gut like i did (fell on a 3-4 inch long, maybe 2 inch wide and very sharp rock while skateboarding many years ago) don't pour your dad's jack daniels in the wound, and try not to pack it with tea bags. If you must use tea bags, don't use any sort of citrus spiced tea. And do go to a hospital lol

On March 10th, Firearms Academy of Seattle is having Frank DeYoung back for his "Emergency Treatment of Gunshot Wounds and Related Trauma" class. Frank recently moved to Wyoming and has been a staff firearms instructor at FAS for many years in addition to being a paramedic.

I've taken the class twice as Frank is one of my favorite instructors on and off the range. It's really a great class and I'm not sure when he's going to come back to teach it again.

Thanks easy-e, soon too.

The only one that I am personally familiar with is PreHospital Trauma Life Support, PHTLS Courses Not sure what your current experience or cert level is. It would likely cover some of the training you are looking for and you should be able to find a class locally.
This looks like you would need to already need to be an EMT? Or have a certification? My experience is probably not passible on youtube.

Thanks easy-e, soon too.

This looks like you would need to already need to be an EMT? Or have a certification? My experience is probably not passible on youtube.

EMT or better is recommended and may be required by the individual instructor but looking at the info on the national website, I don't believe it is required.

I just found out about it on March 10 when I went to a CPR first aid class they are having one up here if I can I'm going to try and go

540 tactical solutions. I didn't see anything coming up on their schedule, but James
could tell you about future classes. He is active on Facebook as well as the private FB pages of Tri County Gun Club and Douglas Ridge Rifle Club...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top