JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of any firing ranges with handgun rentals within an hour drive of salem? I remember shooting as a kid at a range in pdx near the greyhound track but believe its closed as is the range in Salem on Silverton rd. I want to get my hands on some sub compacts to decide which i like best.

Thanx in advance

Not sure if this is the right category for this. Sorry if its not

The Place To Shoot is still open, though I would recommend the Clackamas Public Safety Training Center as it's closer and cheaper. If you do go there, be aware you need to bring a handgun with you in order to rent one (I've heard to prevent suicides).

The Place To Shoot is still open, though I would recommend the Clackamas Public Safety Training Center as it's closer and cheaper. If you do go there, be aware you need to bring a handgun with you in order to rent one (I've heard to prevent suicides).

Actually, you have to bring in your own gun to shoot there whether you are solo or with someone else. It doesn't matter if are renting a gun or not. I think that is their way to tell if a person can own a gun? It is a really nice facility with a large selection of rental guns. Be prepared to buy their ammo to shoot there.

A Place to Shoot won't rent to solo people, but solo people with their own gun can shoot there.

Actually, you have to bring in your own gun to shoot there whether you are solo or with someone else. It doesn't matter if are renting a gun or not. I think that is their way to tell if a person can own a gun? It is a really nice facility with a large selection of rental guns. Be prepared to buy their ammo to shoot there.

A Place to Shoot won't rent to solo people, but solo people with their own gun can shoot there.

TRUE! I have questioned range owners on this. The standard answer is that it is a policy because of the instance of suicides committed with range guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top