JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey last year someone gave me the number of some guy who had the "good fireworks";) if you're reading this can you kindly PM me the number again. He had amazing prices on stuff, and I would like to do business with him again.

I properly disposed of these last year so that no one would get hurt.

DSCN0237.jpg

DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0235.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

DSCN0234.jpg

After I could no longer order by mail, I used to make the pilgrimage to the nearest Native American reservation that sold REAL (illegal) fireworks, like bottle rockets and roman candles and bada$$ firecrackers, and I assume that they are still at it as it is big business for the Tribe. It's a few miles West of Exit 88 (I think?) on Interstate Five in Washington. There are LOTS of stands there selling fireworks; keep going after you see the first ones---I can't guess if any are cheaper than the others. Alas, the good stuff is not inexpensive, even without figuring for gasoline, but stocking up on bottle rockets every few years is essential for neighborhood barking dog management! I certainly would not advocate any illegal activities, but I once had the pleasure of dropping a big bottle rocket right on top of a tweaking meth-head who was robotically banging on the door of the prostitute across the street---BANG! That shut him up for a minute!...............................elsullo

After I could no longer order by mail, I used to make the pilgrimage to the nearest Native American reservation that sold REAL (illegal) fireworks, like bottle rockets and roman candles and bada$$ firecrackers, and I assume that they are still at it as it is big business for the Tribe. It's a few miles West of Exit 88 (I think?) on Interstate Five in Washington. There are LOTS of stands there selling fireworks; keep going after you see the first ones---I can't guess if any are cheaper than the others. Alas, the good stuff is not inexpensive, even without figuring for gasoline, but stocking up on bottle rockets every few years is essential for neighborhood barking dog management! I certainly would not advocate any illegal activities, but I once had the pleasure of dropping a big bottle rocket right on top of a tweaking meth-head who was robotically banging on the door of the prostitute across the street---BANG! That shut him up for a minute!...............................elsullo

Because tribal fireworks stands are within sovereign nations, they are not subject to the State Fire Marshal's regulations. As a result, they can offer products that do not meet the state's safety standards. Anything that flies or explodes is illegal outside of reservation lands.

Victory Fireworks - Washington State - West Coast

They are in Auburn, call and ask for "Chris"

Their prices

http://www.victoryfireworksinc.com/pricelist/pricelist.pdf

Where else can you get a gross (144) Moon Travelers for $1 a gross.

A case of Excaliburs for $170 (148 mortars), $28 a kit including tax.

You can thank me later............................

I can't thank you at all since my guy's prices are significantly less and he personally delivers to my door. ;)

Random fireworks thoughts: ya know, the LEGAL Washington State fireworks are pretty darn good! Those mortars are amazing! I think good ol' Saturn Missle Batteries are still the best bang for the buck.

And speaking of neighborhood dog management, those who do possess the evil flying and exploding thingies, bottle rockets: just drill out the top of the rocket a bit---it will still fly up, but instead of going bang it will go POOF!---and still nevertheless scare doo-doo out of barking dog pests and shut them right up.......................elsullo

Random fireworks thoughts: ya know, the LEGAL Washington State fireworks are pretty darn good! Those mortars are amazing! I think good ol' Saturn Missle Batteries are still the best bang for the buck.

And speaking of neighborhood dog management, those who do possess the evil flying and exploding thingies, bottle rockets: just drill out the top of the rocket a bit---it will still fly up, but instead of going bang it will go POOF!---and still nevertheless scare doo-doo out of barking dog pests and shut them right up.......................elsullo

Saturn missile batteries are hilarious when some drunk sets the 100-shot cake on it's side...

Mostly, though..."legal" fireworks pale in comparison to those bought on your nearest Res.

Anything that flies or explodes is illegal outside of reservation lands.

The standard fireworks sold here in Vancouver, at any fireworks stand, are roman candles, bottle rockets, and mortars...all stuff that flies and explodes. Nothing illegal about them...just ask my neighbor, he's a Clark County Deputy Sheriff.

However, to get the kicka$$ fireworks you have to go to the res...M80s, Cherry Bombs...the big, big bang stuff.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top