JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know folks who lost friends when confiscated fireworks lit off inside a storage bunker on Point Loma in San Diego several years ago.

No surprise this one. Stuff is grossly unstable, especially in the land of no habla osha.

I've shot commercial fireworks shows for the last 39 years on July 4th and other holidays. Every year we hear about "accidents" that involve fatalities.

The truth is that I cannot recall a single incident that was not caused by stupidity, negligence or both. It always starts with mishandling product and never ends well. There is the occasional lightening strike that could be categorized as an accident since you can't control that but dropping shells, sliding boxes of product, smoking around product (I put this one in the felony stupid category and Darwin weeds them out of the gene pool), etc. are the usual causes. Having a healthy respect for an item that, when treated poorly, will require DNA samples to ID what's left of you is always a good way to start.

Each year we judge the success of a show by whether we can still count to 10 using only our fingers at the end of the night. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top