JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
Lightly used Firestone 10 ply tires with aluminum Modern wheels. Center caps and lug nuts included. Evenly worn, no patches, 90% tread remaining.

$375 or near offer.

D17C39D3-3B18-479F-B05C-E7811BB367C0.jpeg FA9F3038-71A5-4811-8995-6EE5A9BCC45A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are these wheels a "mag style" lug nut or a conical seat type? I've been looking for a set of them that are the more modern conical seat type. Either way this is a great deal.

Are these wheels a "mag style" lug nut or a conical seat type? I've been looking for a set of them that are the more modern conical seat type. Either way this is a great deal.
If I understand your question they are mag type lug nuts… silver and close ended to match the wheels, if this makes sense. I'll post pics tomorrow afternoon. Wheels are located in my shop on another property.

If I understand your question they are mag type lug nuts… silver and close ended to match the wheels, if this makes sense. I'll post pics tomorrow afternoon. Wheels are located in my shop on another property.
Mag lug nuts require a washer, conical seat are the modern version and have a taper where it meets up with the wheel. Do the lugs require a washer?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top