JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First and foremost: ALL out of Oregon transaction MUST go through an FFL, no exceptions, so please, don't ask.

Firestar M43 Starrvel 9mm in excellent condition with what appears to be all the original paperwork, the sight adjustment tool (that's it up on top of the ammo) the factory box, and four 7 round mags: 1 - matte finish, 1 - chrome finish and 2 - chrome finish with factory finger rests (these are not mag extensions, only finger rest) and 100 rounds of Winchester white box 115gr FMJ. I do not know the round count, but I have not fired it. I got it for a CCW piece and then realized . . . I don't ever carry concealed! :eek:

I am primarily interested in selling this to fund a new range toy, but there are a few potential trades I would consider:

1) Full size 9mm 1911
2) Full size small frame steel EAA Witness 9mm, bonus point for one of the target versions
3) Something similar to the above two
4) Biathlon Basic 22lr
5) 22lr target rifles NOT based on the Ruger 10/22
5) Something interesting, surprise me! :s0093:

There is, of course, a Thanks, But Not Interested list:
1) Revolvers
2) Polymer famed handguns
3) Shotguns
4) Hunting rifles
5) Ruger 10/22's

Thanks for looking! :s0155:

Firestar.jpg

Had an offer for $400.00, silly me for not taking it when it came in, because as we all know, new gun money does have a way of evaporating! :eek:

Decided based on the condition, extra mags and the ammo $400.00 is as low as I want to go, but still feel free to hit me up with trades. :s0155:

Ain't it funny how time slips away :)

Still open to trades for :
1) Full size 9mm 1911
2) Full size small frame steel EAA Witness 9mm, bonus point for one of the target versions
3) Something similar to the above two
4) Biathlon Basic 22lr
5) 22lr target rifles NOT based on the Ruger 10/22
5) Something interesting, surprise me

So I found a little money I didn't know I had, so decided to take it off the price of this. And as time has gone on my wants have changed :rolleyes:

I would take part trade for a 9mm AR barrel and/or magazines.

Thanks for looking (again! :eek: )

And yet another bump with another change . . . I got a smokin' deal on one of the things I had been looking for, so going change this one again. Only interested in FTF in the Beaverton / Hillsboro area, I'll take $350 cash or $200 and an interesting gun (not a shot gun or 10-22 please) worth $150 +/-
:s0093:

what about a Calico M-100 22HV-Rds Pistol W/100 rd. Magazine and also a second 100 rd. Magazine that i bought online for 129.00 by it self if interested let me now 541-606-7006

And a new week and new trade options :)

Cash price is still $350 ftf in the Hillsboro / Beaverton area but now open to trades for non - modified military Swedish Mausers (rifle, not carbine) and and maybe an 03-A3.

If I didn't already have one exactly like it, I'd be all over it at this price. I think I paid $425 for mine. But I'll never get rid of mine, and I don't need two. Built like a tank, accurate, and reliable. It'll outlive my grandkids. Gotta love an all steel gun like this.

I found a great deal on something, but I need to sell this in the next three days

So for Oct 12th, 13th & 14 ONLY it will be $300 cash FTF Hillsboro / Beaverton & Maybe over in the Canby area on Sunday

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.