JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone ordered anything from this website, they have tracer rounds, I emailed them to find out if they are steal core or not, and what grain they are. They also have incindiary rounds, in just curious to see what other people's experience with firequest.com has Ben. And or have you ordered tracer/incindiary rounds from another website?
Any help would be awesome thanks!

I cannot speak for them but it appears generally tracer rounds are not steel core. I have no first hand knowledge of this, only what I have drummed up from a Google search.

I cannot speak for them but it appears generally tracer rounds are not steel core. I have no first hand knowledge of this, only what I have drummed up from a Google search.

Right on dizzyj, I didn't know they didn't make them with steel for at all, after looking at that diagram it makes sense why not. I was just doing a little reading and what I had come across is there are tracers(M856) that are loaded with more tracer accelerant with a heavier grain, and that these are meant for light machine guns and not for AR/m16.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top