JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Starting yesterday my Firefox randomly started freezing and using an exorbitant amount of RAM, 2+ gigs which is insane. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling an older version but no dice. I switched the Chrome and RAM usage peaks at 200 MBs. Until it's fixed I'm stuck on Chrome :(

I have the latest version of Firefox and the pages lock up when loading (only) here.

IE is ok, Chrome is OK.

I am also having a ton of problems with this site using IE. Spell Check does not work. Cannot post using advanced respond or Quick Reply or new post.

All other sites work correctly using IE. I have tried to reply to this post 4 times using IE. The site just stops running. Try this time with Chrome.

Sent a message to the Web Master. His response was basically that it is my browser (of course that doesn't explain why all other sites work properly).

Ed

If anyone is using any add-ons on Firefox, try disabling those and seeing if the problem goes away. When I upgraded to the new Firefox a bunch of my add-ons were causing problems with Vbulletin sites, so I removed them and problems are gone. I am still using Ghostery and No-Scripts, but got rid of another Ad-block add-on. Frankly I don't miss it as Ghostery can be set to do the same thing it was.

I fired up my office notebook with Firefox here and it seems fine with FF. I don't think it has anything to do with this site. I'll remove FF and reinstall on that desktop PC.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top