JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably the best show on tv in a long time.
I'd love to see it rebooted or better yet another feature film, but Joss Wheddon has all but killed any idea of bringing it back. I'll still get on board for a reboot though.

Great show. Can't believe it only lasted fourteen episodes. It makes my blood boil to see all the other crap that has survived MUCH longer on TV....

If you don't have the dvd box set you can go to stagevu and they should have all the episodes available. Its a cool way to introduce friends to the series without it costing them or you anything

If the show didn't come back with one of these it just wouldn't work....

Summer_Glau_1.jpg

Daddy likes!

-d

Was it just me, or did Serenity lack something that the original series had? I can't put my finger on it, but I just didn't care for the movie as much as the show. Also, I don't want to give any spoilers, but one decision on the part of the writers at the end of the film kind of chapped me off.

Was it just me, or did Serenity lack something that the original series had? I can't put my finger on it, but I just didn't care for the movie as much as the show. Also, I don't want to give any spoilers, but one decision on the part of the writers at the end of the film kind of chapped me off.

I agree with that decision. Annoyed me too.

-d

The movie, despite its length, lack the pacing of the show. It felt rushed. It's been 5 years since i've seen it but it's worth a watch again. Plus the reaver situation wasn't something that very prevelant in the series. but they had to end it somehow.

It seemed like they were trying to fit 5 years of missing episodes and a grand finale into a single movie. To me, that's why it felt rushed.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads