JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun Rights Group WANTS TO TRACK GHOST GUNS!!! Firearms Owners Against Crime President Speaks Out! - YouTube

This is why we constantly see our right eroded away. Guy literally imposing his "moral feelings" at the cost of members of the gun community. How is 3d printing or finishing an 80%er any different from building a 1911 back in the day. This is why we never gain any rights back because we cant even accept when someone innovates a for us to keep government out of our business.

At 7:15 of the video we really see this guys true colors.

Kim Stolfer (or Mr. Fackfase) claims to be "pro gun" but is only pro gun for himself and indeed not Pro Second Amendment. Guys like this are worse for the community then any Diane Feinstein or Bloomberg as they have positions of influence in the community and sculpt this to a "don't rock the boat mentality" that will continue to plague us. We will never get rid of bad laws unless we challenge the with innovation.

lets see if I can think of 1,000,000,001 problems that are more important right now than lack of serial numbers on 80% receivers.

Pandemic
Economy
Lying politicians (where is my $50,000 Biden?)
Police having a worse crime record than citizens
Pedophile billionaires
Hedge funds
Cigarettes
High Fructose corn syrup
Centipedes still exist
Dress pants are not as comfortable as sweat pants
Cadbury cream eggs are getting smaller but at the same price
Everything is made in China which is literally worse than Hitler
GE appliances still called GE appliances even though not GE and not appliances
Daylight savings time
People who drive the speed limit in the left lane