JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Guns (civilian): 393,000,000

According to the Small Arms Survey report, which analyzes gun data from 230 countries worldwide, there are more than 393 million civilian-owned firearms in America. Analysis by The Washington Post concluded that the number represents a cache large enough for "every man, woman and child to own one and still have 67 million guns left over." At roughly 120.5 guns per every 100 residents, the United States has double the ratio of Yemen, the next-highest country on the list, where there are an estimated 52.8 guns for every 100 residents.

393 million firearms in the USA what did they only count the ones bought this century? I would venture that number is very low. Heck we bought almost 20 million new firearms LAST YEAR ALONE. And there are firearms floating around this county that were made 200 years ago and once you get to the cartridge era a LOT of them still exist.

Just my opinion.

• Heart disease: 696,962
  • Cancer: 602,350
  • COVID-19: 350,831
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 200,955
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 160,264
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 152,657
  • Alzheimer's disease: 134,242
  • Diabetes: 102,188
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 53,544
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 52,547
Car accidents
the National Safety Council show that as many as 42,060 people are estimated to have died in motor vehicle crashes in 2020.

Murders 2020
A total of roughly 21,500 people were killed (not all murdered by guns)

Yes, but how many pressure cookers do we have in the US?

I swear that my wife collects those fancy InstantPot pressure cookers. We started with one a few years ago. Then she gave that one to her mother and bought another, then a smaller one, then one that can make yogurt, then one in pretty colors, then another large one as a back up if her main one goes down, now another one showed up because it was on sale. I swear we have a half dozen.

I asked her what the new one does, that the others don't. She said oh it is a cheap model just in case she needs to loan one out to a friend.
"So sort of like my half dozen AR-15s?"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top