JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't currently need the services of one but why wait until the last minute. Is it against the rules to list firms or lawyers that have been successful with gun cases here? I did a cursory search and in an emergency I still wouldn't know one lawyer from the next.

After working for years in and around a courthouse, I have found that If I asked who people there would suggest almost all of them say I don't know!
If you rephrase that to "If" you had a relative who needed a lawyer? They will almost all give 2 or 3 names! And if you ask lawyers that don't specialize in Criminal Defense they will probably give you those same 2 or 3 names!
The same is true of asking who they would not use! And who is not up to the job!
The same is true of finding a new Dr. Ask at pharmacy's! And ask who they would not see! Good Luck DR

After working for years in and around a courthouse, I have found that If I asked who people there would suggest almost all of them say I don't know!
If you rephrase that to "If" you had a relative who needed a lawyer? They will almost all give 2 or 3 names! And if you ask lawyers that don't specialize in Criminal Defense they will probably give you those same 2 or 3 names!
The same is true of asking who they would not use! And who is not up to the job!
The same is true of finding a new Dr. Ask at pharmacy's! And ask who they would not see! Good Luck DR
I work in Real Estate and I am not a lawyer. I field the "Do you have a name of a good attorney?" on a weekly basis and exactly as DR describes above.

Simple recommendation? Dunno?? I know all the lawyers in a 50 mile radius, and they all know more than me.

Who would YOU use? I immediately visualize my answer(s)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top