JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought all these "Certified Instructors" know where their booger hook is supposed to be at all times. And what blows my mind is that it is reported (by the media to be an..... wait for it....... "An Accidental shooting"!!!:mad::mad::mad:
I'm elated that I am already trained and do not need to be schooled on how to shoot...;););)

"Police say he was hospitalized and the injuries weren't fatal."

But for good measure he was brought to the morgue.

lol

So our ex(?) chief of police is a felon for shooting his buddy in the back and then lying about it?

Michigan should change their slogan to "welcome to Michigan...Jump!"
On a serious note this is not good as you show up to these classes expecting a safe environment where the teachers are held to a higher standard only to have a one of the worst days ever. The instructor is lucky there is not an "Eye for an eye" clause in MI state law... May recovery be swift for the injured.

I wasn't there so I'm not too sure what the instructor was trying to teach...
But it seems to me , that if you are teaching firearm safety / handling / carrying or whatever...
All firearms should be cleared , checked and re-checked for ammo during a classroom lesson.
I do not teach a firearm class ... But if I did ... live ammo would be for the range only.
I do hope the fellow shot , recovers quickly.
Andy

Complacency, is the number one cause of accidental shootings.
Its not a TV remote, you don't get to hit the back button when you miss the channel.
I try and think the same way when I build, measure twice cut once.
Clear and check twice if busy and wont shoot anyone once :):mad:

Contrary to popular belief, leg shots can be fatal, while not stopping threats...where torso shots can stop a threat, while not being fatal. Under almost no circumstances should he have been aiming at the legs.

Oh wait, what? They were in a gun safety class? I think this is the kind of gun safety that Chuck Schumer and Shannon Watts are always wanting to inflict on American patriots.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top