JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You willing to increase the federal budget to pay for that? Not in favor of smaller government and less federal spending?

Well theoretically, If we weren't spending so much tax dollars on the ungrateful illegals health-care and benefits so they can burn our flag in public spewing out to the world how evil America is, we would have the money to support it. :D

Originally Posted by wired
So you'd like to repeal the Posse Comitatus Act ?

That would be a big NO.

They are not there to enforce civil law unto American citizenry, they are there to protect our borders from invaders..
Definition of INVADE
transitive verb
: to enter for conquest or plunder
: to encroach upon : infringe
a : to spread over or into as if invading : permeate <doubts invade his mind>
b : to affect injuriously and progressively <gangrene invades healthy tissue>
— in·vad·er noun

Lets not forget that if we were not in a position to spend (including our $$) efforts on protect other borders and governments how much money that alone would save.

I see it as saving money all the way around so how is this increasing Federal spending?

And yes while our country struggles, I do in fact have a piss on the rest of the world attitude and make no apology for it. I have little empathy for them until we resolve our own.

Sorry wired, that's a pantload that has been beaten to death here. If the drugs OR the guns, AND/OR our appetite for either were truly responsible, the deaths would be just as prevalent this side of the border.

You have been fed a line of hogwash. Whether you swallow and regurgitate it is up to you.
It's not too late.

+1. if people are dying because drugs are illegal here (and i mean drugs, not reefer, but that's another topic) then that is just fine with me. I for one, don't want it to be any easier for my kids to get ahold of coke, meth, or whatever else is out there just so a bunch of dirty hippies can say "hey dude, America is tolerant now! right on!". if people want to smoke check each other over drugs and money, it's their own fault, not mine. I'll gladly take responsibility for my own actions, good or bad. I refuse, however, to take credit or fault for anyone else's.

Isn't this the very spirit of NAFTA?!? (insert sarcastc tone here); Demand for Mexican Drugs in the USA turns into demand for USA guns in Mexico. How moronically ironic.

You willing to increase the federal budget to pay for that? Not in favor of smaller government and less federal spending?

I would wager that the money saved by bringing the troops home and the positive impact of the funds needed to support, house,and feed them being spent here in the Us would actually result in an economic boost. The land issues would be the main issue. While a majority of the land is either state or federal already, the private sections could be made permanent lease backs to the current title holders for their continued ranching or farm use. I doubt private landowners would object to having free armed security while they continue the current use of their lands.

You do know that this whole thing is BS don't you?

FoxNews.com - The Myth of 90 Percent: Only a Small Fraction of Guns in Mexico Come From U.S.

:bsflag:

Careful who you trust!!!

T_H

Yes be careful who you trust. If you trust Fox, (or any other network), without hesitation you are making a shaky choice. No media outlet can be trusted when their sole purpose is to create controversy to garner viewers so they can sell more advertising. But I think there is a good case to be made that a large portion of the narco terrorists weapons come from other Central American locations. But the gun issue aside.......we all should demand that our government secure our borders.

You do know that this whole thing is BS don't you?

FoxNews.com - The Myth of 90 Percent: Only a Small Fraction of Guns in Mexico Come From U.S.

:bsflag:

Careful who you trust!!!

T_H

(Sarcastic tone continues)
Come on now, statistics don't lie! For instance, 30% of motor vehicle accidents over the holidays are caused by drunk drivers. That means that nearly 3/4's of auto accidents are caused by sober drivers - we have to get those sober people off the streets - that will reduce accidents!;)

Well, maybe statitics don't lie but maybe people/news organizations do?

(Sarcastic tone continues)
Come on now, statistics don't lie! For instance, 30% of motor vehicle accidents over the holidays are caused by drunk drivers. That means that nearly 3/4's of auto accidents are caused by sober drivers - we have to get those sober people off the streets - that will reduce accidents!;)

Well, maybe statitics don't lie but maybe people/news organizations do?

YES!!! I firmly believe that during the holidays if you are caught driving after 10PM and you are sober there should be severe consequences :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top