JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been using outdrs.net as an email provider for years, but I'm afraid this mom 'n' pop group is just not reliable enough or fast enough on the net any more. Are there other groups that need my $$ for email service that have a more robust system?

Yes, I am willing t0 pay for the service if it supports the firearms community and prevents all my computer time being taken up with friggin ads and cutesy garbage.

Outdoors Unlimited was originally my net provider, but my current connection is not compatible. I pay $4.95/mo for the email.

I use an email application that allows me to handle all of my email through the app (via a POP or IMAP connection to the email server) rather than using a web interface. This allows you to use the free providers - several of whom are quite performant and reliable - without seeing the ads. My email client came with the suite of office applications that I use regularly.

gmail? Free and I've never had any email edited or not gone through regarding firearms. I don't pay for email.

I use gmail. I have not had problems with it. It is free and more importantly, when I change my ISP I no longer have to tell anybody I have to change my address. Also, I can have multiple addresses.

I don't require my email provider be "firearms community friendly" any more than I require that of my grocer, my electricity provider or any other mundane business I do daily business with. I just require that they don't be hostile.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top