JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have some firearms i would like to trade for other firearms looking for new pistols, AK's, AR's from full AR's to lowers or uppers or whatever you may have, i am into just about all firearms let me know what you have
for trade:

Browning 20 gauge bps pump action shot gun wood furniture $300 (sold to friskydingo)

rohm brand .22lr/ .22 mag. single shot .22 blued with trigger work done $175

SKS Norinco with flash suppressor and rail for scope and 30 round mag other then that stock. $300

winchester 1917 30-06 in really good condition. $300

western field .22 bolt action clip fed rifle $100

those are the things i want to trade i may have other firearms to trade too that i am not really looking to get rid of let me know what you have. all are OBO

the sks i really dont want to get rid of i would actually like more of them but if i could put it towards another AR or AK that would be awesome

Tell ya a secret... I have an AK, and if you can share ammo with it keep the sks!

one mans opinion you might be ****ed if you go next year to buy another one and they are $200 more......

DSC02445.jpg

DSC02444.jpg

DSC02443.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.