JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted to share a positive experience I had at a shop in Oregon. I stopped there to see what was in stock as I had done business with them in Corvallis and I wanted to check out their Salem shop. A younger man, his wife and boy were in the shop. They had explained their financial relationship in a jovial way and it was his turn to get his firearm he wanted. She was quiet but funny and supportive, his son was attentive, It was like the USA the way it was supposed to be. Family. Just wanted to share something uplifting for the day.

I wanted to share a positive experience I had at a shop in Oregon. I stopped there to see what was in stock as I had done business with them in Corvallis and I wanted to check out their Salem shop. A younger man, his wife and boy were in the shop. They had explained their financial relationship in a jovial way and it was his turn to get his firearm he wanted. She was quiet but funny and supportive, his son was attentive, It was like the USA the way it was supposed to be. Family. Just wanted to share something uplifting for the day.
New translation is Privileged

Yeah, Privileged.

As in a couple of hard working, non criminal, non druggy, married people with a kid. I bet the kid wasn't given some weird name with a crazy spelling either.

Kinda' old, but anyway...You want to see some beautiful family, old fashioned classic American? The Clackamas county Fair in Canby. Should have said something when it was running I guess. I takes you back to the '60s/'70s. Walking around for four hours on opening day and only saw four people wearing mask. (other than in the enclose building where they were required). It was a beautiful thing.

Always meet some "great people" there....
1629994180681.png

And some great gals....

1629994317465.jpeg

That's a nice story. We hear so much negative crap that this story was a happy and needed change
Thanks for sharing, OP:s0155:

Thank you to the OP. Times are not the greatest and the news is less than hopeful. I will say that with all the crap that is going on in this country a bit of good news is sooooo good to hear. I had always hoped that the world would be a better place for my children than it was for me, but much to my chagrin things appear to be even more difficult for my kids and my grandkids than it was for me. Perhaps I did live in the best of times, in high school during hunting season the parking lot had plenty of guns in gun racks. We would get up early and go hunting and after school go out again if needed. Now I wouldn't dare leave one of my rifles in plain view, in a gun rack, in my vehicle. I am still hopeful that people will turn back to God and country, then the life I knew growing up, my children will have a chance to experience. Just the ramblings of a old guy that still thinks God and country mean something. In God and family I trust and not much else, sorry to say. God help us in these troubling times.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top