JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ACE in Molalla has ammo, but there price and selection isn't great compared to Bi-Mart just down the road. I will say the people there are great to deal with, I've been in there looking for some odd stuff and if they didn't have it usually they could tell me who did.

Just drove through Stayton and their Ace Hardware store had a sign advertising firearms and ammo for sale. I didn't have time to stop and check it out but I'll have to stop by at some point to see what they have instock. Does anybody know if this is going to be a common thing for Ace? That would sure be nice.
The Stayton Ace put in their gun counter about a year ago and have expanded twice since. They have very low mark-ups on guns and will special order at no additional cost. The owner and gun counter Managers are very pro 2nd amendment and very knowledgeable about firearms, unlike a few other places in the area.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top