JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw this company in a thread here on NWFA recently and the holster looked great and had some pretty good reviews. So I went to the site and ordered a gun holster and extra mag holster. So far I havent had any response from the company other than the money being taken from my account. I only just realized that the reviews for firearmholster.com are all from 2014 and early 2015.

So I got the holster. No one from the company contacted me but a week after I ordered it I received a paypal notice that my item had shipped and a few days later I had my holsters. So If anyone orders from firearmholster.com be aware that they might not get back to you but they are making your product. Which is pretty nice so far.

I ordered a holster from them a couple of years ago and like their product. Glad you got it. Would be nice if they had better communications.
Yea. It was just the lack of communication that caused me to worry a bit. That and that all the recommendations I read were from 2014 and I couldnt find anything more recent.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top