JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stay away from Fisherman's! The are at least $40, won't accept the gun in their book and make the seller wait until the background check is completed.
99 Pawn on McLoughlin is $30, last time I checked.
So far it's been worth the drive to Tigard Pawn 4 More, but there has to be someone reasonable much closer. I'm curious, too.

+3 for Steve at Adaptive Firing Solutions. He's home based, so you'll have to work around his schedule, but he's a really nice guy, very easy to work with and only charges $20 for the transfer, and that includes the BGC. Best deal in town, or just about anywhere else. Private sale transfers are the same cost as incoming transfers. He also handles suppressor sales and can do all the paperwork for you, including prints and photos, right there.

I remembered a home based FFL my daughter worked with in West Linn and it was Black Label Arms. She had a positive experience.

Thanks guys, for the heads up about Adaptive Firing Solutions. :cool:

@philcoates Pioneer Armory is located right off highway213 in Oregon City, awesome guy to deal with, works out of his shop. I think he only charges $25-30 for a transfer and has a great selection of magazines and acessories to browse while you wait for the unconstituitional BC check!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top