JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2, Front Sight White Training Certificates available for sale. Each Cert. entitles one first time student to Front Sight to attend: 4 Day Handgun, 4 Day Rifle, or 4 Day Shotgun Class, or, it entitles two students to attend a 2 Day Handgun, 2 Day Rifle, or 2 Day Shotgun class. Front Sight is located near Las Vegas NV. See frontsight.com

This Certificate is only good for a student's first time ever training at Front Sight. If you have been before, you cannot use the Certificate.

The Certificate does not include or waive the $50 background check that Front Sight requires of all students. This cost must be paid by the student at the same time the Certificate is being redeemed.

A 4 day class at Front Sight has a retail value of over $2000. The Cert was part of the membership that I purchased and its purpose is to allow non members the opportunity to experience the professional training that Front Sight offers, at a greatly discounted rate, before deciding to purchase a membership.

I have taken 10 classes at Front Sight, including 4 day defensive handgun, 2 and 4 day practical rifle, 4 day tactical shotgun, Glock armorers course, and 1 day CCW class. I hold a Distinguished Graduate Award in defensive handgun and tactical shotgun.*

I have consulted several people on their first trip to Front Sight, and they all feel the preparation I gave them aided their success, comfort, and ability to learn the ciriculum. I know the best place to stay and the best places to eat, I know what type of gear to bring, and what NOT to bring. Knowing what to expect is the best way to plan for success.

I an selling my Front Sight training certificates for $250 ea. Along with the purchase of the Certificate, I will include emails, phone exchange, or FTF meeting in Portland, to help you prepare for your visit and make it easy and successful.
Trades I will consider: DPMS LR-308 complete upper or, Glock 23 (gen 3), Can add cash for the right deal.

Last Edited:
That's the great thing. No expiration date. Also, if you sechudule your class at least 2 weeks in advance, you are guarenteed placement.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top