JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The problem I have found with the tags is they are very specific in the "Key Words" and don't always lead you to where you want to go! It's about a 50/50 that you get a hit first shot. They are useful, but I think the core problem is members posting a thread and not adding a tag, especially for specific discussions under the general assumption that it some how finds its way to where it belongs!

Yep, I agree with that. I wonder if maybe we should allow our 'senior members' to edit/maintain tags on all threads...

Hm...this time of year all the tags I'm thinking of are Deer , Elk , Bear , Grouse...:p:D

I'm going to have to look into and learn how to use the "tag" here on site...hopefully my muzzleloding musings are worth a "tag'....:D
Andy

If we agree that we need to work on the search and tag features, would it make sense to reinstate the sub-section system until those features are better?
Or are we using the removal of them as motovation for you to educate and we as users to learn?

I'm not sure either is wrong.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top