JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
What are the chances of splitting the rifle section into semi auto rifles and other rifles? With so many AR's and AK's, etc., it would be nice to have those kind of rifles in their own section.
It would also be nice to have a place for other rifles in their own section so we don't have to wade through several AR topics.
As much as I hate to use another side as an example, the firing line does a nice job of splitting up the rifle sections.

I know it's difficult to make changes, but any chance of seeing a change like this?

Thanks for the question. I'm with you on that, I think they should be split. While I haven't got through all of the feedback conversations, it seems most people feel we have too many sections right now. I'll take a look at the sections and see which we might be able to eliminate, move, condense, etc. to make room for a split.

Upvote 0
My suggestion would be to combine the cleaning and maintenance into the Gunsmithing section.

I would also love to see all the political sections go away some days, but that's probably not fair...;)

However, there are several forums that are political in nature that could probably be combined.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top