JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Use DuckDuckGo.com instead. Google results without the logging. At least you could see if the content was there. Do it through a VPN in a private browser window if you want to skip the IP tracking and some of the local logging. You could be more careful about it, but it starts to get a little weird.

Edit: I could not duplicate the results with DuckDuckGo so it may not work to verify. Still good practice to avoid some of the Google spying.

Last Edited:
So your saying I should start typing in a bunch of bogus serial numbers?

FYI...

Google and Facebook have now made it possible to find photos of firearms by simply typing a serial number into the search box. Earlier today, the automotive website Jalopnik published a story showing how license plate numbers are evidently scanned using optical character recognition (OCR) on Google images, allowing them to be searchable using text queries. Using the OCR hypothesis, TFB wondered if this image data mining technique might be able to be used to search for firearm serial numbers. Using images posted previously on TFB with serial numbers displayed on firearms, we tested the serial number search technique. As you can see from the results below, firearm serial numbers are in fact part of this apparent large-scale data mining operation by companies like Google and Facebook.

One of the better comments in the article:

"Off to order a lower with a serial # that does SQL injection.
-It won't get Google or FB but it'll wreck somebody using the data. "

I guess I should be surprised, but I'm not.
I do have a few firearm pictures on our paid drop box account but for all I know google and company may own drop box. Or drop box may not be as 'secure' as they claim to be.

They have other ways to track it via your account, internet, phones.

I have no idea why any one would post their guns on FB or the like,

but sadly most of us have here and it's all in the govt's info bank now.

we've gotten to a point where we played right into the tyrannical govt's hand.
people live their lives online now. Secrets don't exist. Other than those of political elites

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top